St. Joseph's Foundation Giving Circles help provide funding for capital projects, community education projects, and support services for patients and their families.
You can become a Giving Circles member with an annual gift of $100 or more to support one or more of the following:
- Emergency Room Circle - new!
- Care for the Poor Circle - new!
- Heart Circle
- Cancer Circle
- Maternal Child Circle
- Behavioral Health Circle
Click here to join one or more Giving Circles
In addition to knowing that you are a valued supporter of our healing ministry, Giving Circles members also receive:
- Recognition as a Circle Member on our website and in our magazine, Foundation Focus
- A one year parking pass to St. Joseph’s Parking Garage (gifts of $500 or more*)
- A private luncheon tour (gifts of $1,000 or more)
*Please note, employees are not eligible for parking passes.
Thank you to our Giving Circles Members
Please join us in recognizing our 2016 Giving Circles Members.