St. Joseph’s Medical Center enjoys a proud legacy of employee philanthropy and we are honored that so many of our caregivers and their families choose to make St. Joseph’s one of their annual giving priorities. Through tax-deductible gifts to St. Joseph’s Foundation, St. Joseph’s employees help to ensure that the same quality care they deliver every day will be available to their friends, family, and neighbors in their time of need.
Join colleagues who are making a difference by contributing to St. Joseph’s Employee Giving. Gifts may be designated towards the area of greatest need (ER Expansion), any of our funding priorities, SPIRIT Club, Hope Club, or the department/fund of your choice. Getting started is easy - simply choose a giving method that works best for you:
- Payroll deduction. Choose any amount, and any time frame that works for you.
- Vacation Time. Donate any number of PTO hours (must have 80 hours accumulated).
- A one-time donation. Support the program you choose with a cash, check, credit card, or online donation.
Not sure how much to give? Consider giving an amount equal to at least one hour of your salary per pay period. Because your gift is combined with the generosity of others, your participation is what matters most. No matter what you give, 100% of your donation supports the program(s) you choose.
Quick Links to Sign Up:
- Employee Self Service (must access through Google Chrome) Be sure to select “St. Joseph’s Foundation of San Joaquin" from the dropdown menu to ensure your gift goes to the proper location. You can also specify exactly where you want your gift to go in the comment box. Donation instructions
- iGive Employee Giving brochure
- iGive Frequently Asked Questions
- SPIRIT or HOPE Club application
For more information, please contact Lindsay Bureaux, Development Officer, at (209) 467-6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org.