St. Joseph's Nurses Society
Established in 2017, St. Joseph’s Nurses Society was created to support and promote fellowship and continued education for past, current, and future nurses. The Nurses Society is supported philanthropically by current, former, and retired nurses from St. Joseph’s Medical Center and St. Joseph's Behavioral Health Center.
St. Joseph's Nurses Society support helps ease financial barriers to continuing education so that nurses may focus on exploring their aspirations, fulfilling their greatest potential, and transforming the future of health care.
How do I join?
Any current, former, or retired St. Joseph's nurse can become a Nurses Society member with an annual tax-deductible gift of $100 or more.
In addition to knowing you are a valued supporter of our healing ministry, Nurses Society members also receive:
- Recognition on Foundation website and newsletter
- Complimentary ticket to annual Healthcare Scholarship Reception
- Exclusive invitations to member-only and hospital-sponsored events
- Professional and social networking opportunities
- Nurses Society membership directory and communications
- Discounted available CE registrations
Your gift can be in the form of cash, check, credit card or employee payroll deduction. Make a secure gift online below or download a paper application form here.
For more information, please contact Lindsay Bureaux, Development Officer, at (209) 467-6347 or email@example.com.
Click here to join St. Joseph's Nurses Society