St. Joseph's Nursing Society
Established in 2017, St. Joseph’s Nursing Society was created to support and promote fellowship and continued education for past, current, and future nurses. The Nursing Society is supported philanthropically by current and retired registered nurses from St. Joseph’s Medical Center and St. Joseph's Behavioral Health Center.
St. Joseph's Nursing Society support helps ease financial barriers to continuing education so that nurses may focus on exploring their aspirations, fulfilling their greatest potential, and transforming the future of patient care.
How do I join?
Any current or retired registered nurse at St. Joseph’s can become a Nursing Society member with an annual tax-deductible gift of $100 or more.
In addition to knowing you are a valued supporter of our healing ministry, Nursing Society members also receive:
- Recognition on website and in Foundation Focus magazine
- Complimentary ticket to Nursing Society/Healthcare Scholarship Reception
- Exclusive invitations to member-only and hospital-sponsored events
- Professional and social networking opportunities
- Discounted available CE registrations
Your gift can be in the form of cash, check, credit card or employee payroll deduction. Make a secure gift online below.
For more information, please contact Lindsay Bureaux, Development Officer, at (209) 467-6347 or email@example.com.
Click here to join St. Joseph's Nursing Society